Fantastic Services is looking for a User Experience (UX) Specialist. In this role, you will be a part of Fantastic Services’ UX team and work with our Service, Marketing and Engineering teams to create delightful, effortless experiences for our users. You'll shape our products by understanding our users' needs and translating them into intuitive designs, validating them frequently during their path from concept to polished product.
- Gather product requirements, conduct research and analyse customer feedback, performance data and usability study findings;
- Work with graphic designers, strategists and the production team to create UX flows for interactive applications, including websites and applications;
- Develop and maintain mockups, workflow, information architecture and interaction specifications for new and existing products;
- Manage usability testing based on prototypes of wireframes;
- Consult with visual designers and developers to ensure defined UX-planning is executed;
- Stay current with core web-development technology trends, capabilities and limitations.
- Fluency in English;
- Analytical thinking;
- Excellent presentation skills and attention to detail;
- Knowledge of web standards, technologies and terminology;
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- 1+ years of experience in creating wireframes, mockups and prototypes;
- Experience in conducting various usability and UX research methodologies;
- Passionate about interaction design and constantly analyses other products’ experiences;
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, while meeting deadlines.
If we got your attention, please apply below:
A few reasons why you should choose Fantastic Services:
- Excellent working environment
- A young, energetic and motivated team of professionals
- Access to company incentives
- An open company culture supporting people development
- Access to training sessions to help you improve your personal and professional skills