The main purpose of the assigned position is to ensure growth, profitability and quality of the Services we offer to our private and business clients.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Establishing the vision and the working processes in the development of а service;
- To be guided by the 6 pillars of a service – Profit contribution, Recruitment & Training, Marketing and Product, Service experience, Sales and Operations;
- Setting milestones and action plans to achieve the mission.
- Displays extensive working knowledge of industry standards and practices
- Develops working knowledge of industry regulations, restrictions, and laws, and ensures service department adheres to all regulations
- Daily communication with all the colleagues and franchisees who are responsible for delivering the service.
What you need to join our team:
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position;
- Experience in reporting and business correspondence;
- Excellent leadership, communication, sales, and customer service skills
- Computer literacy and good organizational skills.
- Strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills.The ability to work under pressure and handle stress.
- Business understanding and thinking.
In return we will provide you with:
- Professional growth and training
- Bonus scheme
- Business trips
- Many other perks