Varna, Veliko Tarnovo
Tina, Marketing Department
Without a shadow of a doubt, my first year was nothing like I expected..in the best possible way. As soon as I walked into the office I was warmly welcomed into the team and I'm lucky to work with some of the most creative and open-minded people in Varna.
What really works for me, is the diversity of my work, I have not had one single 'boring' day. When there are tight deadlines, I know that each and every one of my colleagues has each other's backs....and that feels pretty good! Read below what it takes to become one of us.
Main tasks performed regularly:
- Perform on-page and off-page website optimization;
- Perform ongoing topic/keyword research and implement optimization recommendations to meet user and business needs;
- Write compelling, original, valuable and targeted content in English;
- Strategize and execute organic content promotion and outreach campaigns compiled with Google’s Webmaster Guidelines to increase inbound traffic;
- Develop and implement different link building and outreach strategies (blogging, content outreach, directory submissions, social media, etc.);
- Optimise copies to ensure landing page lead-generation success;
- Research and analyze competitors – the content they produce and promote online;
- Work with Google Search Console, Analytics, Ahrefs, Semrush and other related tools;
- Define new project objectives and KPI’s;
- Monitor and measure important metrics for SEO success;
- Report results to management;
- Working with Front End and Marketing teams to drive SEO forward for optimal content creation and content promotion;
- And last but not least, have fun with your colleagues (we’re pulling your leg a little but we do have office massages, fresh fruit twice a week, parties, PS4, playground, etc.).
Bonus skills (we give extra karma points for):
- Аt least 1 year of experience in SEO or previous background in other digital marketing activities – PPC (Adwords advertising), social media marketing, content marketing, blogging, e-commerce, etc.;
- Previous experience with WordPress and other CMS platforms;
- Analytical thinking.
Why joining us?
- Opportunity for realizing your ideas
- Business trips
- Incentives and social benefits package
- Excellent working environment
- Comprehensive and practical training