Junior Content Creator
Our SEO team has achieved amazing results in the field of the Internet optimisation, working not only with large corporate clients, but middle and small sized businesses as well.
We’re looking for a passionate-about-content-creation individual to research and write educational, problem-solving, useful, and engaging quality articles for our company blogs.
- Create, edit and distribute valuable, educational, and relevant content for the blogs following the best SEO optimisation practises;
- Fact-checking, proofreading, editing, and tagging your content before publication;
- Prepare well-structured drafts following company guidelines;
- Research industry-related topics;
- Add new content to the blogs. Execute content revision and optimisation for older posts;
- Monitor the content performance and measure web traffic to content;
- Control the information uploaded to the blogs;
- Coordinate with marketing and design team members to illustrate and promote articles;
- Always strive to generate relevant organic traffic to the company blogs;
- Apply and test the latest industry trends and best copywriting, SEO and content marketing practices.
- Drive organic traffic to tens of thousands of visitors per month;
- Plan, organise, and execute effective outreach strategies and other creative campaigns to acquire digital presence that is aligned with the existing SEO strategies;
- Develop topic and keyword research for our company blog;
- Conduct internal on-site revisions (historical optimisation) to ensure content quality in regards to keyword density, internal links, indexed pages, and content uniqueness;
- Perform ongoing research and coordinate initiatives designed to promote the organisation and its services to relevant audiences;
- Work with Google Search Console, Analytics, Ahrefs, Semrush and other related tools;
- Report results to management – track and evaluate the overall performance of the produced content. Set KPIs and analyse results. Test and give suggestions for future improvements;
- Stay informed about, apply, and test the latest industry trends and best SEO and content marketing practices;
- Work closely with the SEO, social media, writers team and other departments to improve the overall performance of your projects.
- Fluency in English;
- Great writing and editing skills. Big desire to create useful and engaging content;
- Keep yourself updated on the latest practises, trends, and industry news;
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Time-management skills.
Bonus skills (we give extra karma points for):
- You’re familiar with SEO;
- You have prior experience working with Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Semrush, G Suite and other related tools;
- You have any experience in or knowledge of the digital marketing world.
If we got your attention, please apply below:
Why join us?
- Opportunity for realizing your ideas
- Business trips
- Incentives and social benefits package
- Excellent working environment
- Comprehensive and practical training