Fantastic Services is an international company in the home maintenance service sector and is seeking an experienced Senior Accountant. This is an outstanding opportunity for professionals in the finance field focused on earning fantastic remuneration and gaining a wide array of career progression opportunities.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring effective operational accounting;
- Reviewing accounting records;
- Performing systematised filing of operational and accounting documents;
- Managing bank & cash position and cash flow forecasting;
- Assisting in the preparation of financial analysis and reports for the Executive Management;
- Providing advice on accounting and tax issues;
- Month-end and year-end closure activities.
Requirements for the job:
- A Bachelor or Masters degree in Accounting;
- 3+ years experience in a similar position in Accounting;
- To be fluent in English;
- To have good knowledge of MS Office;
- To be detail-oriented;
- A willingness and ability to work in a team, under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Strong communication, presentation and time-management skills.
- Good knowledge of National Accounting Standards, International Financial Reporting Standards and tax regulations;
- Experience in an international company or ACCA qualification will be considered as a competitive advantage.
What we offer:
- A motivating salary;
- Opportunity for growth and a personal approach;
- Comprehensive training and development;
- Modern and friendly office environment;
- Standard working hours from Monday to Friday.
If we got your attention, please apply below:
- Comprehensive training and development
- Motivating salary
- Opportunity for growth and personal approach
- Excellent work environment