We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketeer who will be in charge of overseeing the promotion of our company's brands.
To be a successful hire, you will need prior experience with creating marketing campaigns and strategies, as well as online and offline marketing strategy.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our brands and drive qualified traffic on all the markets we operate in;
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes;
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition and retention channels – content creation, pay per click campaigns, email & SMS, social media and outreach, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more;
- Partner with creative teams, internal stakeholders and external agencies;
- Be in charge of marketing budget and allocate funds wisely;
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or business administration;
- 3+ years of experience in marketing or a related field;
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges;
- Excellent communication skills and data-driven thinking;
- Strong project management skills and problem-solving ability;
- Comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets;
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication;
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement;
- Ability to travel as necessary.
In return we will provide you with:
- Professional growth and training
- Business trips
- Opportunity for realizing your ideas
- Excellent working environment
- Incentives and social benefits package