We are looking for a flexible and versatile marketeer who will be in charge of overseeing the promotion of our company's brands.
Our goal is to be the best home, garden and office cleaning and maintenance service provider on the market. To achieve this we need a strong and innovative Marketing team.
You will be responsible for supporting lead generation efforts and creating promotions with our advertising managers.
You will also be tasked with developing budgets and expenditures, as well as managing our company’s advertising campaigns.
To be a successful hire, you will need prior experience with creating marketing campaigns and strategies, as well as online and offline marketing strategy.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our brands and drive qualified traffic on all the markets we operate in;
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes;
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition and retention channels – content creation, pay per click campaigns, email & sms, social media and outreach, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more;
- Partner with creative teams, internal stakeholders and external agencies;
- Be in charge of marketing budget and allocate funds wisely;
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals;
What you need to join our team:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or business administration;
- 3+ years of experience in marketing or a related field;
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges;
- Excellent communication skills and data-driven thinking;
- Strong project management skills and problem-solving ability;
- Comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets;
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication;
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement;
- Experience in management position.
If we got your attention, please apply below:
In return we will provide you with:
- Professional growth and training
- Implementing ideas
- Business Trips
- Social benefits package
- Fun company team-building events