Experienced Content Writer
PR and Outreach Team
We're looking for a passionate about content writing individual to research and create educational, problem-solving, useful and engaging quality articles for our company's outreach and PR activities.
- Create, structure, edit and distribute valuable, educational, and relevant content for guest posting and journalist requests following the best SEO optimization practices;
- Responsible for fact-checking, proofreading, and editing your content before sending;
- Prepare well-structured drafts following company guidelines;
- Research industry-related topics;
- Conduct keyword research, SERP, competitor, and content gap analysis to discover potential topics for creation;
- Brainstorm topic ideas and messaging to fit the target audience of your content by yourself as well as along with the PR & Link Building Team, following the best practices, brand guidelines, and order templates;
- Monitor the guest content performance on our websites and update underperforming articles;
- Coordinate with the marketing and design members to illustrate and promote articles;
- Apply and test the latest industry trends and best content writing, SEO, and content marketing practices.
General skills, knowledge, and requirements:
- Fluency in English;
- Great writing, editing, and proofreading skills. Big desire to create useful and engaging content;
- Market research and analysis skills to identify trending, in-market topics;
- Identifying credible sources and web-friendly links;
- Keep yourself updated on the latest practices, trends, and industry news;
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team;
- Strong attention to detail – producing work that is grammatically accurate and without spelling errors;
- Follow company procedures and business goals;
- Time-management skills.
Why joining us?
- Flexible working time
- Professional growth & Training
- A young, energetic and motivated team of professionals
- Bonus scheme
- Many other perks