Sales and Customer Service Advisor (Night Shifts)
Customer Service Department
Do you consider yourself to be a night owl? Do you prefer working during the night because this is the time when you feel yourself most productive? Do you like to communicate with people and love to give a helping hand? If the answer to all these questions is yes, continue reading the text below!
- Managing and building relationships with new and existing customers;
- Responding to all customer inquiries over the phone and via email;
- Selling the company’s services over the phone;
- Ensuring responses meet or exceed established metrics for response time, quality and customer satisfaction;
- Contributing with new ideas on how to improve the processes.
- Representing the company internationally.
- Excellent English skills;
- Ability to work within a team;
- Positive and can-do attitude;
- To be eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work;
- Tenacious approach and passion for success;
- Willingness to work 7-hour night shifts (night meal provided)
If we caught your eye, apply for the position by clicking the button:
What we offer?
- An opportunity to work from home
- Comprehensive and practical training
- Company parties, tournaments, and many more team building activities
- A bonus scheme
- Internal training