Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Department
Our Customer Service Department is looking for a new star who will join the team! So if you are a positive person and have a can-do attitude that makes people around you smile, read the job ad below.
- Delivering world-class service to our customers from the United Kingdom via email or phone;
- Communicating with our partners;
- Responding to all customer inquiries related to the services of our partners;
- Ensuring responses meet or exceed established metrics for response time, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Fluent English (written and spoken);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good verbal, written and organizational skills;
- Ability to multi-task;
- The skill to handle difficult situations with your eyes closed.
If we caught your eye, apply for the position by clicking the button:
What we offer?
- Professional growth and training
- Flexible working time
- Bonus Scheme
- Excellent working environment
- Business trips