Fantastic Services is a growth-oriented company that needs the valuable contributions you can make as the next Business Analyst to join our team.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with developing new and revising existing variable pay plans and calculate periodical variable pay of employees based on set KPIs;
- Assembling and summarising data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks;
- Providing creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance;
- Developing financial models, conducting benchmarking and process analysis;
- Conducting business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models;
- Seeking continuous professional development in the field;
- Consulting with management to guide and influence long-term and strategic decision-making.
Requirements for the job:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Mathematics preferred;
- At least 1-year of experience in Business Analyses or on similar position;
- Strong MS Excel skills;
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to multitask and work in a challenging, fast-paced environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong work ethic with a positive, can-do attitude;
- Independent worker and analytical thinker with an ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems.
What we offer:
- A motivating salary;
- Opportunity for growth and a personal approach;
- Comprehensive training and development;
- Modern and friendly office environment;
- Standard working hours from Monday to Friday.
If we got your attention, please apply below:
A few reasons why you should choose Fantastic Services:
- Comprehensive training and development
- Motivating salary
- Opportunity for growth and personal approach
- Excellent work environment