This is an opportunity to join an exceptional, forward-thinking company. We are concentrating on our most valuable assets - experienced and motivated people in the organisation.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring effective operational accounting;
- Reviewing accounting records;
- Performing systematised filling of operational and accounting documents;
- Managing bank & cash position and cash flow forecasting;
- Assisting in the preparation of financial analysis and reports for the Executive Management;
- Providing advice on accounting and tax issues;
- Month-end and year-end closure activities.
Requirements for the job:
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Accounting;
- 3+ years experience in a similar position in Accounting;
- Fluent in English;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Willingness and ability to work in a team, under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Strong communication, presentation and time-management skills.
- Good knowledge of National Accounting Standards, International Financial Reporting Standards and tax regulations;
- Experience in working and communicating with local authorities (NRA, National Statistics, Bulgarian National Bank) is a plus.
What we offer:
- A motivating salary;
- Opportunity for growth and a personal approach;
- Comprehensive training and development;
- Modern and friendly office environment;
- Standard working hours from Monday to Friday.
If we got your attention, please apply below:
- Comprehensive training and development
- Motivating salary
- Opportunity for growth and personal approach
- Excellent work environment