Fantastic Services is looking for a User Experience Designer.
In this role, you will be a part of Fantastic Services’ UX Team and work with our Service, Marketing and Engineering teams to create delightful, effortless experiences for our users.
- Designing and delivering user stories, user journeys, wireframes, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces;
- Gathering product requirements and analyzing customer feedback and usability study findings;
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams that include service managers, engineers and marketing managers to gain insight into project goals and feasibility;
- Develop and maintain mockups, workflows, information architecture, and interaction specifications for new and existing products;
- Running frequent usability tests with users.
- Have a user-centered design approach;
- Have 1+ years of experience in creating wireframes, mockups and prototypes;
- Are passionate about interaction design and constantly analyzes other product’s experiences;
- Are curious about the way people think and human behavior;
- Can combine business and end-user goals to solve problems;
- Are a great listener – you’ll need to be good at receiving feedback from both users and peers;
- Are flexible in a fast-paced and always-changing work environment;
- Are goal-oriented and can drive projects.
If we got your attention, please apply below:
A few reasons why you should choose Fantastic Services:
- Excellent working environment
- A young, energetic and motivated team of professionals
- Access to company incentives
- An open company culture supporting people development
- Access to training sessions to help you improve your personal and professional skills