The main purpose of the assigned position is to ensure growth, profitability and quality of the Storage service we offer to our private and business clients. We are a mediator between our clients who need personal items to be stored for a certain period of time and a Storage provider (third party).
The main responsibilities will be:
- Establishing the vision and the working processes in the development of the service;
- Coordinate the working process with the Storage company or companies;
- Set and maintain standards for the service to the end customer;
- Setting milestones and action plans to achieve the mission.
What you need to join our team:
- Minimum of 2 years in the logistics and storage business sector;
- Computer skills, Microsoft Office, experience with Databases;
- Excellent English;
- Experience with clients and or franchise partners;
- If you have managed a team, it will be considered an advantage;
- Experience in reporting and business correspondence;
- Business understanding and thinking;
- Availability for travelling, site visits, conferences and trade shows.
In return we will provide you with:
- Professional growth and training
- Bonus scheme
- Business trips
- Many other perks