Our SEO team have achieved amazing results in the field of the Internet optimisation, working not only with large corporate clients, but middle and small size businesses as well.
And now we are seeking an SEO outreach specialist & content promoter to build awareness and promote content for our websites so that we can reach more customers.
- Identify potential content promotion opportunities, develop and implement different strategies (blogging, content outreach, creating company profiles in public directories, social media, etc.);
- Initiate and develop collaborative relationships with influencers, bloggers, website owners and other online personalities via email, social media platforms and other communication channels;
- Plan, organize and execute effective outreach strategies and other creative campaigns to acquire digital presence that is aligned with the existing SEO strategies;
- Perform ongoing research and coordinate initiatives designed to promote the organization and its services to relevant audiences;
- Research and analyze competitors;
- Work with Google Search Console, Analytics, Ahrefs, Semrush and other related tools;
- Evaluate websites for quality potential by monitoring and measuring important metrics for content promotion success;
- Work with the internal SEO team and Marketing department to execute strategies and ensure best results for your campaigns.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken);
- Good writing and communication skills;
- A cheerful, roll-up-your-sleeves, get-it-done attitude;
- Strong desire to experiment and to learn.
Bonus skills (we give extra karma points for):
- Any previous experience or background in the SEO or digital marketing fields – content marketing, social media marketing, paid search advertising, blogging, etc.;
- Experience with tools such as Ahrefs, SEMRush, different Google products, etc.;
Why joining us?
- Opportunity for realizing your ideas
- Business trips
- Incentives and social benefits package
- Excellent working environment
- Comprehensive and practical training