SEO Project Manager
SEO Project Manager
We are looking for an SEO Project Manager to improve the team’s efficiency and productivity.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Assign and schedule project tasks to other team members;
- Predict resources needed to reach SEO objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner;
- Develop internal team procedures, spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs;
- Assess, evaluate and measure project performance and different SEO activities to identify areas for improvement. Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed;
- Help the team continuously make progress on the projects by making sure each person is working on the right tasks, helping to remove any obstacles to the team members’ progress, and protecting the team from distractions. Coach the team in self-organization.
- Make sure everyone on the team understands the project’s goals and scope.
- Build weekly and monthly reports for the SEO management team;
- Work closely with the SEO, MK and Front end teams;
- QA and test project deliverables;
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution;
- Manage contracts with vendors, contractors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
What you need to join our team:
- At least 2+ years of project management or SEO industry experience in an agenc
- Fluency in English with great writing and editing skill
- Proven ability to solve problems creativel
- Exceptional organisation and time management skill
- Good analytical skill
- Strong familiarity with G Suite, different project management software tools, methodologies, and best practice
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timelin
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with other teams to drive result
- Strong attention to detai
- Great communication skill
- Report results to the SEO management tea
- Follow company procedures and business goals.
Bonus skills (we give extra karma points for):
- Previous experience as a project manager of IT, digital marketing or SEO teams;
- Any project management professional certification;
- A strong familiarity with the best search engine optimisation practices (on-site and off-site) and Google guidelines. In-depth understanding of search engine behavior – what content search engines crawl and read, and how, what practices to avoid, and what on-page changes will have the most impact based on current algorithms;
- Working knowledge in microdata, semantic HTML, CSS, JS, digital analytics, log file analysis, how search engines and browsers work, WordPress, other CMS platforms;
- Familiarity with Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Semrush, Screaming frog and other related tools;
- Up-to-date with SEO trends, latest best practices, industry news, recent SERP and SE changes and guidelines (but not limited to) Google’s developer’s guide for Search, Google’s search quality rating guidelines, Google’s general guidelines, the E-A-T concept, Google guidance on building high-quality sites, etc.
If we got your attention, please apply below:
A few reasons why you should choose Fantastic Services:
- Training in the area of leadership and personal development
- Opportunity for realising your ideas
- Excellent working environment
- Business trips