SEO & Content Marketing Specialist
Our SEO team has achieved amazing results in the field of the Internet optimisation, working not only with large corporate clients, but middle and small sized businesses as well.
We are looking for an SEO & Content Marketing Specialist to build the Wiki of Home Maintenance.
- Drive organic traffic to tens of thousands of visitors per month;
- Plan, organise, and execute effective outreach strategies and other creative campaigns to acquire digital presence that is aligned with the existing SEO strategies;
- Develop topic and keyword research for our company blog;
- Conduct internal on-site revisions (historical optimisation) to ensure content quality in regards to keyword density, internal links, indexed pages, and content uniqueness;
- Perform ongoing research and coordinate initiatives designed to promote the organisation and its services to relevant audiences;
- Work with Google Search Console, Analytics, Ahrefs, Semrush and other related tools;
- Report results to management – track and evaluate the overall performance of the produced content. Set KPIs and analyse results. Test and give suggestions for future improvements;
- Stay informed about, apply, and test the latest industry trends and best SEO and content marketing practices;
- Work closely with the SEO, social media, writers team and other departments to improve the overall performance of your projects.
- Excellent English;
- At least 1 year of experience in the SEO field;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken);
- Good writing and communication skills;
- A cheerful, roll-up-your-sleeves, get-it-done attitude;
- Strong desire to experiment and to learn.
Bonus skills (we give extra karma points for):
- You’re used to scaling content to thousands of monthly visitors;
- Prior experience in building and growing a content mailing list (create and grow an active database of newsletter subscribers);
- You know your way around Semrush and/or Ahrefs and you use them daily in your SEO job;
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, WordPress, digital analytics;
- You have a thing for writing and you’ve managed a blog before;
- You enjoy creating content and know how to differentiate between what’s mediocre and what moves the needle;
- Any previous experience with social media and content marketing.
If we got your attention, please apply below:
Why join us?
- Opportunity for realizing your ideas
- Business trips
- Incentives and social benefits package
- Excellent working environment
- Comprehensive and practical training