It’s about … having the right people, with the right abilities, in the right place, at the right time.
For us, talent acquisition is a priority, and we need someone who understands the importance of our challenges, and also has the drive to make an impact as we achieve our goals.
Some of your daily challenges will be:
- Creating recruitment campaigns via different social initiatives and channels;
- Overseeing the hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks;
- Working closely with various departments regarding open positions;
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating;
- Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.;
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees;
- Conducting training sessions;
- Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations;
- Providing reports and analysis to managers;
- Performing job evaluations and job analyses;
- Developing and administering health and safety programs;
- Developing, implementing, supporting, and reviewing all Human Resource Department initiatives, policies, procedures, and systems.
What our requirements are:
- At least 2 years of professional experience;
- Excellent English;
- Positive mindset;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Can-do attitude and proactiveness;
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
If we got your attention, please apply below:
In return we will provide you with:
- Comprehensive and practical training
- Excellent working environment
- Social benefits package
- Company parties
- Fun company team-building events