Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Department
Our Customer Service Department is looking for driven, passionate, and reliable candidates who love to interact with people and are ready to join our friendly, positive team. They will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is delivering excellence in the customer experience industry.
- Delivering world-class experience by supporting our customers and partners from the United Kingdom via phone, email, and chat;
- Responding to all customers and partners’ enquiries related to our services;
- Providing assistance throughout our clients’ journey;
- Ensuring responses meet and exceed the established metrics for response time, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Fluent English (written and spoken);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Organisational and prioritization skills;
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving mindset;
- The skills to handle challenging situations with a smile and determination;
- A positive, team-player attitude.
If you are interested in this position click the button below:
Why joining us?
- Professional growth and training
- Flexible working time
- Bonus Scheme
- An opportunity to work from home
- Business trips