Customer Service Representative
Varna, Veliko Tarnovo
Kalina, Customer Service Coordinator
I had been working abroad for quite some time and I thought that I wouldn't be able to find a challenging and inspiring job here in Varna.
Well, Fantastic Services proved me wrong. The satisfaction I get when my team and I hear “Thank you for the great service” from our customers, is second to none. I am proud to be part of this hard-working team and I still consider Customer Service - the best place to work!
Do you know…
…that because of our Customer Service team, Fantastic Services was announced on Twitter as one of the most responsive companies offering support?
Do you know why?
It’s because of our philosophy – 360 Degrees happiness which is built around one main value – creating services people love. We continually strive to make a positive impact in the lives of our clients, partners and every single member of our team.
What is the job itself?
- Communicating with British and Australian customers via phone and email;
- Providing a great customer service;
- Dealing with customers’ inquiries related to the services of our partners;
The requirements to join our team are:
- To be fluent in English;
- To have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- To enjoy helping customers;
- To be motivated and eager to learn.
If we caught your eye, apply for the position by clicking the button:
Why joining us?
- Professional growth and training
- Flexible working time
- Bonus Scheme
- Excellent working environment
- Business trips